Things that make me happy:
- Tea, tea and more tea (love my morning cuppa!)
- Dogs, our Wilbur and Charly especially.
- Tigers are beautiful and scary, (wrote an essay about one in school that got me an A, thanks Teach!)
- Books. I love reading and learning and just getting lost in a good story. I'm a Science Fiction Fan mostly and love Doctor Who and books by Ursula K LeGuin
- Penguins. Who doesn't love Penguins? Gordon, my family and friends are represented by the penguin on the bottom offering free hugs. G is still wearing the crazy beard. Trust me I am protecting you all by not sharing that picture!
- Hobbies. Apart from quilting B&W photography is Hobby #2 though it's taken a back seat to collecting camera fabric lately!
- Paddington Bear - just love this little guy and his adventures. I love to travel too, I've lived in Seattle, Frankfurt, Cork and Limerick and travelled outside of Ireland every year, with work or to explore new places on holiday, but my most favourite place, so far, is the West Coast of Ireland. That's the Atlantic coast of Clare in the middle picture. My favourite holidays are walking the dogs every day on a different beach working our way up the coast!