My Schnitzel & Boo mini, complete with matchstick quilting and a little touch from the Wilbur the Basset Hound,was sent on its way to its new owner. Lost in London quilt for Make Modern was finished just on time - here's the back for proof! And I finally finished the Night Sky Christmas Quilt in January! Not on time but ready for next year!
This quarter I have 2 swaps, 2 quilts for exhibitions +1 more I haven't started yet and I hope to do some selfish sewing too.
First the must makes:
- Nerds craft it better swap
4 Hazel's floor cushion + Notebook cover (Tutorial fluffy Sheep Quilting) + extras
- SPD Fairy Tale swap: ? for main item and Aneela Hooey pull out boxes maybe as small item.
- MQI exhibition in June - Modern Irish Bee 2014 quilt and Triangle-A-Long
- Local Landscapes IPS exhibition in June (Irish Patchwork Society) - ? Haven't started yet!
- Selfish Sewing -finish sewing machine cover & Tape it quilt from Brigitte Heitland workshop
Looks do-able don't you think?