Still, in lieu of the finish link up, I thought I’d be accountable here and set my FAL goals for the next quarter!
- Local Landscapes IPS exhibition in June (Irish Patchwork Society) – Finished! Collage quilt using hand dyed fabrics called Upriver
- Swoon quilt for my cousin who is getting married in September – better get a move on with this one!
1. Tote back, 2. encomenda, 3. Handmade foam tote bag., 4. a Tote Bag, 5. bag-3, 6. Library Bag, 7. Urban Grocery Tote, 8. Anna Maria Horner Tote Bag, 9. Julinha's bag, 10. LEANNE'S BAG, 11. Denyse Schmidt tote, 12. Solids Only Tote Challenge, 13. tote bag, 14. large tote bag, 15. 241 Tote - present for a friend..., 16. Natasha's First Birthday Tote Dec12
- Secret Summer swap which is a tote bag with the Modern Quilters Ireland group. These are my picks as inspiration.
- IPS summer challenge, postcard from your summer holidays which will be Greetings from Limerick as we are not going anywhere this summer!
- 2.5” squares swap – no idea what I’m going to do with these yet but they are 400 squares swapped with some of our IPS branch members so a mix of my fabrics and 14 others! Should be a fun project to work on – any ideas?