Wednesday 7 August 2013

WIP Wednesday - Bits and Bobs


It's a mixed bag of projects this week.  I made blocks 27-30 of the Tula Pink 100 Modern Blocks book.  Tula's blocks on the left and mine or the right.  Fabric is Boho by Annette Tatum.



I'm trying to stick to Tula's colours as closely as I can to make up the diagonal rainbow effect and so far, 30 blocks out of 100, it's coming together.


Also made my Flying Geese for the Star Surround Quilt -A-Long over at Happy Quilting.  I'm making a 40" baby quilt with these :

I also signed up for my first swap and first Bee, ordered fabric for the Penny Sampler Quilt over at Stiched in colour and completed my 4 Houses cushion and swap blocks - it's been a busy week! Linking up to

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. I love Tula's blocks. They are so interesting and fun too make. I started a making blocks from her book and you have reminded me I need to finish them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your geese look fantastic And your tula blocks are so fun. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...