Thursday 18 April 2013

Bounce Bordered Finally!


From this...                                                     To this.









 And this...


To this.

So happy to finally have this quilt top done.  I absolutely love it.  It was tons of piecing work.  Over 560 squares not including the border.  This design by Carrie from Miss Rosie's Quilt company is just gorgeous and the scrappy border is perfect for it.  I'll be remembering this border for future use.  This was a labour of love and I can't wait to get it quilted up!

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous- well worth all the piecing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! My mum helped with the photograph and asked me if I'd make another one - I said ahmm maybe in a little while. I think I need to take a break from piecing and do some quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...