Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Table Runner Swap Received!

Look what I got in the post!


Sarah at Fairy Face Designs made this as part of the Modern Irish Quilt Guild swap.  I absolutely love it and am so lucky to have Sarah as a swap partner.  She put the penguin in the middle just for me!  And Happy Feet is on again this Christmas - how could you resist singing and dancing penguins? 


As part of the swap we had to make a Christmas Tree decoration.  It is perfect for my tree!  Sarah did all this while recovering from surgery and still finished on time.  I just about finished mine on time and had no excuses!  Hats off to you, Sarah , all your hard work is much appreciated!  Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. You're one lucky lady with that pretty in your house. What a great swap gift. I'm thrilled for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...