Tuesday 10 December 2013

Mini Quilt Swap Update

Schnitzel & Boo organised a mini quilt swap (any size from 6" square up to 24") last October with a postal date in November and this is what I got in the post last Friday!  I love the colours.  My swap partner Christina who blogs over at Feeling Sew Blessed picked bright from my likes list and came up with this gorgeous mini.
I especially love her label and the backing fabric.
The cost of the postage not so much - yowsers!  That was steep.  I posted my mini all the way from Ireland to Washington state for far less.
I even got a souvenir from New Jersey!  Thank you Christina, I love my new quilt and thank you so much for all the work gone into my parcel and paying that postage to ship to me internationally!  It is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...