Here's how I got on.
- Halloween quilt - done! It was a late finish (completed last Friday!).
- A Dog's Life Applique Project - done! I used the first panel and added section 3 from Lynette Anderson's pattern to make a mini quilt for Schnitzel & Boo's mini quilt swap.
- Panel number 2 I was going to turn into a lumbar cushion for the sofa but didn't quite get there this time, Still looks like this:
Maybe next quarter!
- Penny Sampler Quilt from course with Stitched in Color. I managed to work on it all the way up to Christmas and then other things took priority, so no finish time. This one is going to be a carryover to Q1 2014 for sure. I love this project, a very different way of looking at a sampler!
- Christmas Table Runner. This one I did finish! I made it for the Modern Irish Quilter's Christmas Swap and it was great fun. Love this fabric range Joy by Kate Spain for Moda.
- Finally I wanted a cushion out of my fussy cut squares I received on Amanda's swap at What the Bobbin. I received these lovely 4.5" squares,
and made this cheery cushion for my sofa. Starting a collection of handmade cushions here!
Apologies for the odd lighting. I'm sick with a horrible headcold and not risking venturing out in this winter weather for a daylight photo today! So that's 4/7, an improvement on last year. Now to think about the next list for this quarter! Linking up to