Saturday 6 July 2013

Finish-A-Long Quarter 2 update


Linking up to the Finish-A-Long at SheCanQuilt it's time to review the sewing goals I set myself last April.
she can quilt
Nothing like a deadline to push those unfinished objects to the finish line! Ahmm yup that's what I thought 3 months ago. Except this last quarter, I started more new things than I finished. There was just so many lovely projects going on that I joined in on and a few weekends to Galway and a week in Chicago visiting family ( though I did visit the Quiltology store and bought fabric for a Swoon quilt so not all of it was non-quilting time! )

So here's the round up:
  1. Bounce : in April here's where I was
 In June Bordered and Basted - not yet quilted
 Finish = 0

     2. A Dog's life - applique project for myself - no progress, nope, nothing at all
Finish = 0

    3. Karavan Cushions - 2 finished, 1 to go!
Finish = 2/3
  
  4.  Scrappy Trip - 2 blocks completed and given away, no finished quilt


Finish = 0

   5. Strip & Flip quilt
In April this was the pieced top
In July Basted and quilted! Yay

Finish = 1


So all in all 1 2/3 out of 5.  Yup I can definitley improve on that score in the next qtr.  Hope you guys managed a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...