Monday 17 March 2014

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Happy St Patrick's day.  It's been a busy weekend and I'll have quilt tops to show you tomorrow but for the day that's in it I couldn't resist this photo from Wikipedia of astronaut Chris Hadfield.  He donned the green for St. Patrick's in the International Space Station during his time orbiting the Earth!  And yes bowties are cool (even green ones!)

And these dancing bears from Facebook:


Hope all enjoy the celebrations happening where you are!  I'm off to watch scores of scouts and guides wander down O'Connell Street, wish my mum a Happy Anniversary (parents got married on St. Patrick's day!) and have some green ice-cream!

Happy St. Patrick's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...