Monday 2 September 2013

Fresh Sewing Day

So it's September already!  Linking up today to Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing day where we are invited to review what we did or are most proud of for August.
Lily's Quilts
My summer holidays are late this year and everybody else seemed to be away on theirs so I had a lot of August for sewing time!  I made two cushions, designed my own block, made more City sampler sew-a-long blocks, and went star crazy working on the Swoon-A-Long 2013 and Melissa's Star Surround Block at Happy Quilting.


Charly and I entered the fabulous Pets on Quilts and I joined the Global scrap Bee and my first swap (fussy cut paper pieced blocks).


It's been a busy month.  Here's hoping I can get half as much done in September!  My favourite?  Definitely the pets on quilts photo shoot.  That was great fun!  So much fun I just have to post this photo again!



1 comment:

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...