Sunday 29 September 2013

Fussy Cut Swap update

Look what I got in the post!


I received my 12 squares from the Fussy Cut Swap organised by Amanda at What the Bobbin.  I made 12 doggy themes squares and received this lovely mix of squares.  Thanks to all who made these!


I really like these little guys. Must be the Autumn weather rolling in, the days getting shorter and the fact that I'm nearly done with Halloween sewing that I'm starting to look at Christmas sewing!


If anyone wants to join in on this adorable small block swap Round 2 is open at flickr here.

I'm going to make 4 more of my doggy blocks and sew them 4 x4 into a 16" cushion for the sofa.  They would make the perfect I Spy baby quilt though wouldn't they!

Linking up to Sunday Stash at Blossom Heart Quilts.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute blocks. I really love the mouse and snowman ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little blocks! I quite like that mid-leap horse and the little mice. Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...